In addition to competitive salaries we have some great benefits including:
- BBA Contributory Pension Scheme of up to 6%
- Life assurance
- Generous holiday allowance starting at 25 days and increasing to 30 after five years of service
- Health cash plan and an employee assistance programme
- Flexible working hours to fit in with individual lifestyles
- Opportunity to work from home (after your probation)
- An onsite nursery at our Head Office site in Watford which is subsidised for staff members. Located on site, the nursery caters for children aged between six months to five years with flexible times for dropping off and collecting your children
- Free car parking within a pleasant business park environment
- Corporate online retail discounts from various brands including childcare vouchers
- An onsite Nursery at our Head Office site which is subsidised for staff members. Located on site, the nursery caters for children aged between six months for five years with flexible times for dropping and picking children up.
- An onsite Restaurant at our Head Office site, providing a range of hot meals, salads and snacks.
It is not all work at the BBA either, our Watford site has access to a range of sporting facilities, including a football pitch, tennis courts and a small gym, and many out of hours social activities. We have a social committee who organise various social events for staff such as our popular summer barbecue and games, a Christmas dinner and dance, sports events and quizz nights.
Every year we have a week dedicated to all staff, when we have various activities and treats for everyone to enjoy. We have had some amazing events such as International food day, vegetarian lunch, massage treatments, team and individual awards, games and music, dress down days, caricatures, topic debates and so much more.
Both the BBA and our staff participate and organise events for various charities, raising money as and when we can.